1.21.2013

New Year, New Post!

Wow, has it really been almost 2 years since my last post. After that I seemed to have fallen off the face of the blogging world.

Well, I'm back and with a new found zeal for all things cheap and chic for the home, storage, and style. Not to mention some random sprinkles of inspirational quotes.

At this point I know I'm talking to myself with the exception of one great old friend who will be getting an email notification after years of NOTHING! Haha, sorry, hope you decide to stick around for another 2 years.:-)

BUT although I might not or EVER gain any new followers on this blog, I will continue to use this blog as a personal photo journal of my craft projects and this incredible stage in my life, in which I hope to add some great traveling adventures.

I'm back! Be posting more soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment