7.02.2013

My D. C. Trip in Pictures

Happy post 4th of July,

Hope you had a great and long holiday weekend!:-)

It's been a few months but I have some posts lined up to reveal of what I've been up to since then. This first one is a picture post, if you will.

In April of this year my older sister gave birth to my now 3rd nephew, Matthew! He came 10 days earlier then expected, but it was perfect timing since I was already planning on going to visit them at the end of May. Being this was also my first time ever visiting our country's capital I was also looking forward to getting some site seeing done. Below are a few Instagram photos of my 10 day trip, and if you like what you see and would like to see some more, feel free to follow me on Instagram, username: MinaZine.:-)



Started the trip with a great breakfast at a local restaurant before getting dropped off at the airport

This precious little guy was waiting for me when I landed with Daddy.<3

Visiting the sites.
Lunch on the National Mall <3
Movie with my sis <3
Enjoyed making breakfast for my sister. Substituted Hershey's candy bar for chocolate chips. YUM<3
National Harbor! <3
Chillin with my peeps! <3
Hot dogs and Pinkberry. What more can a girl want?;-)
Loved spending time with this new family addition, was sad to leave him.
Great trip, plan on doing more next time around. :-)

Hope you enjoyed my photo collage. Stay tuned for some fun Independence Day DIY crafts I did last week and another photo collage of my recent trip to Miami with some great friends.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment